Wednesday, October 22, 2008

September 2008

Gavin's 1st edible creation, jello cake with animal crackers!

Gavin's 1st day of his 2nd year of preschool.


This is the Gator the boys got for Christmas last year from their Uncle Ross (Jakk's brother). We have to constantly recharge the battery so that they can race around the culdesac with the other kids who have power toys.






One day Gavin told me he wanted to try riding his bike without training wheels. I forewarned him that it might take awhile, but not to get frustrated especially if he fell down several times while he was learning. As soon as I helped him get started that first time, that was that, and he took off and I took off running after him to try to catch him if he fell. He was actually yelling at me to just let him go and he has been unstoppable ever since.



Blake thinks he is pretty cool driving our neighbor's power motorcycle around the block!












Blake has loved making "cakes" with his legos for the last few months and is always excited to make them for people who have never seen them before. So he was really excited to make a cake for his Aunt Lali because his and Lali's birthdays are only one day apart!




Baseball is one of Gavin's favorite things to do and he has even hit a couple of balls over the fence! The fence that I have waited over 4 years to get, but it wasn't a true necessity until I started doing daycare.

















Painting the bathroom with Lali (Michelle's Aunt Laura)






























No comments: