Thursday, October 23, 2008

August 2008

We went to "A Day out withThomas" in Lakeville, Mn with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson (Larrie and Audrey) and we got to take a 25 minute ride on Thomas the Train!


Blake took this picture of Gavin with Curious George by the train set that Grandma Audrey gave to them that they love to play with!








Fun at our friend's pool!

This is at our favorite park in Le Seuer, MN about 15 minutes from our house. The kids call it the stinky cow park because on the way down to the park we pass a few farms that are complete with farm smells!



Fun at the Minnesota State Fair!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you have joined the bloggin world. It makes it easier to keep up on each other. I know we both get busy so this will be nice. I havnt seen your fence yet and it really looks nice. It has to be nice having it so the boys can get out and play more often. I love all of the pictures, keep them coming!!!!