
I was able to stop and see a long time dear friend Susan and her husband Abdurrazag on the way to the airport. We lived by each other in Spokane over 15 years ago and we have stayed in contact since they moved to the Kent/Auburn Washington area. I used to babysit for their two boys Zach and Noah when they were close to Gavin and Blake's ages and now they are both out of high school, amazing how time flies!


I was also able to see my best friend Stephanie for a few hours at the Auburn Super Mall. We have known each other for over 15 years as well and try to see each other at least once a year if possible. She moved to the Seattle area shortly after graduating from high school. It is awesome to be able to see several people that mean so much to me in one trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment