I know that it is February and so it seems silly to be posting pictures from December, but as you all know I have been way behind and so I am finally trying to get up to date. Christmas was nice this year, the kids had a lot of fun and Grandma and Grandpa Peterson (Audrey and Larrie) came down on Christmas Eve and stayed the night and we had a wonderful time with them.

I had been meaning to decorate this tree for Gavin's room and just hadn't gotten around to it yet. One day after I got off the phone, the kids said they had a surprise for me. They took me into Gavin's room and showed me the decorated tree with a blanket they had used for the tree skirt and Gavin's favorite puppies in front of it. I might have to put them in charge of decorating the big one next year!

Blake was being so silly when he opened his presents. He kept hiding them and giving us funny looks and saying, "Don't look, don't want anyone to see."
Gavin was so excited when he opened up 2 outfits for his puppy. One was a police officer's uniform and the other was a fireman's uniform.
Gavin loves his puppy and takes it with him almost everywhere he goes. He says it is his baby girl and he takes care of her as if she was a real baby by feeding her, burping her, giving her naps, rocking and bouncing her, giving her tummy time, etc...
This is one of the presents that Gavin was so excited to give to me and Jakk that he had made at Grandma Peterson's house a few weeks before Christmas.








1 comment:
Woo Hoo...anyone here?
Post a Comment